Tuesday, February 2, 2010

back handspring!!!!!!

yesterday i actually did my round off back handspring by myself! i mean i've done it by myself before but it was the offical one yesterday because i hadn't done it for a long time! and sandee and lindsey got theirs too. i'm so proud of them!!!!!! i can't wait tell cheer try outs this april. i hope i make the senior 3 team, and sandee too. now i just have to get my hand spring perfect. i have a year to profect everything! it seem like a long time, but its really just around the corner. i can't believe we're going to be in highschool in like a year and half its crazy!!!!!i feel so old.

4 comments:

brinley said...

GOOD JOB BETH!!!!!! you are defiantly make the cheer team for high school!!!!!

Beth said...

idk there r a lot of good girls out there that r going to try out! but i really want to make it u should try out too!

Sandee said...

Beth, ya! We both got our handsprings, I hoep we make the senior 3 team!

Beth said...

same here!!