Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'M FREAKEN CRAZY

ok so i making this goal thingy. I can't have anymore sweets!!!! if i do i have to pay my mom $1. i know it's crazy, but i eat way to many sweets. it's like once i start it hard for me to stop eating them, so this is my solution! i'm going to need all your help cause this isn't going to be easy at all! treats are my life! When i'm at your house or what ever were doing you have to remind me of my goal alright! i'm starting today just to let you know :)

5 comments:

Sandee said...

dude, you need to put pics on your blog!!!!!

Chels said...

Beth, I know we don't hang out very often, but when you're at my house, I won't let you eat too many sweets. :-)
BTW- This is Chelsey

Beth said...

thanxs i will save a lot of money in your presents !

brinley said...

how do you do it? I would of die! don't worry I will help you and if you ever come over you don't have to worry my mom does not buy any treats at all :(

Beth said...

really! but i guess thats a good thing too! that means you're healthy as can be!